Certificate in Person Centred Supervision, Metanoia Institute 2012; MA in Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of East London 2009; Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of East London 2004.
BACP Registered and Accredited.
Extensive clinical experience in a variety of settings including Primary Care, education, and the voluntary sector. I have worked with a wide range of client groups including young people, vulnerable adults with mental health issues and safeguarding needs, survivors of domestic and sexual abuse, refugees and asylum seekers.
• Initially to spend time considering together what the supervisee is hoping to get from supervision, and to agree a working contract. To explore expectations and concerns.
• To provide a space for the supervisee to reflect on their work with clients, and to bring their struggles and breakthroughs.
• To give the supervisee the opportunity to reflect on their development as a therapist.
• To consider ethical and professional issues in counselling.
• To address possible issues around safeguarding clients.
• To think about the application of theory to practice.
• To reflect on the ‘here and now’ relationship between supervisor and supervisee.
|Check out these useful books on Assertiveness, Raising Confidence & Self Esteem, and Positive Living
read more >